MY FAVORITE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE


There is only two occasions on that I really enjoy hot chocolate: When I'm sick and during Christmas time. Since those two came together today I decided to post my favorite hot chocolate recipe. It involves only two ingredient: Nutella and Milk.


For two full cups of Hot Chocolate:
1. Start heating some milk in a saucepan.
2. Add 3 spoons of Nutella ( teaspoons are fine, eventhough I use tablespoons - I really love my Nutella).
3. Stir the mixture until well blended.
4. Fill into two cups.

Enjoy!

If you like my cups watch out, there is a DIY coming up for those!

What are your favorite hot drinks?

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh, yum! this is a creative and yummy idea!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, this sounds amazing!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! You should try it, it's delicious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe das ist mal ein simples Rezept :D Klingt lecker - wenn auch sehr süß.

    Danke übrigens für deinen lieben Kommentar :)

    ReplyDelete