SEWING A BATHROBE

I am currently starting a gift pile for our nephew. He is just too cute to not spoil with huge amounts of gifts ;)
Since I love sewing and I refashion I decided to sew this Bathrobe out of this months Burda magazine. Here is their version of it:

You can find the pattern here.

Mine is going to be made out of this old towel:


And this cute whale fabric:

It is still in progress. I still have to sew on the pockets and finish all the seams... But here is what i have so far:


And off to this weeks Creadienstag :)

3 comments:

  1. Das ist eine nette Idee. Voll süß.
    LG Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Idee! Bin gespannt wie es aussieht, wenn es fertig ist! LG Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Laura, wunderhübsch sieht er aus, Dein Bademantel.
    Wie schön, dass Du beim Upcycling-Dienstag dabei bist, bitte denk noch an den Backlink (#104). Danke.
    Beste Grüße von Nina

    ReplyDelete