ADVENT CALENDAR UPDATES

Happy December 1st everyone!!

As you might or might not have noticed, I put two Advent Calendars in my side bar, that I will be participating in. The first one is by Cuchikind and the second one by free like a bird. My guest post for Steffi of Chuchikind is on December 6th, and my DIY guest post for Aileen of free like a bird will be on December 11th. I am also taking part in the VIB Advent Calendar, that will be posted on their website as well as facebook! Please be advised that these posts are in German. However, if you like my ideas and want to have an english version of the tutorial feel free to email me and I will provide it!

The second part of this post is about my personal Advent Calendars. This year was full of advent calendar crafting. I made one for my mum and my sister and I received one from my mum. (How lucky am I? 25 years old and I still get a very special advent calendar every year!)







2 comments: