HOME SWEET HOME

October is here and that means Russ and I got to move into our apartment. After all the traveling, living with parents, finding an apartment, waiting for acceptance letters, learning german, meeting up with old and new friends and enjoying each others company we have found our home. It is a small, centrally located apartment on the first floor over a shop. My sister actually works in the shop and helped us find this gem. We had a lot of help from family and friends in making this place our own. There is still a lot to do but for the moment Russ and I enjoy staying in our own place. We cook something new every night and have already made a chalkboard for the kitchen (posts will follow soon). We feel even closer to each other seeing as it is only the two of us, we spend our days talking, unpacking, having breakfast/lunch/dinner at our new table, and enjoying life. It feels like home already. I couldn't wish for anything more. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment