DIY - CHALKBOARD



One thing I really wanted in my kitchen was a chalkboard. So while we were buying paint for the rooms, I also got a little can of chalkboard paint and a wooden board. I painted a total of 3 times until the chalkboard had the perfect look.


I let it dry over night and now it hangs in our kitchen. This morning I took the time to write on it for the first time. I'm not big into lettering (yet) but I feel like it turned out great for my first try. The quote is a perfect match for all that is coming next.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I see a lot of chalkboard posts, but this one has just inspired a crafty project. Also, let's all try to have impeccable handwriting like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great, I wanted to have something like that as well, this post just reminded me, I have to do this, too, in the next few weeks!!!!

    http://lucandrob.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete