DIY - RECIPE BOX

While packing to move into our new apartment I realized that I have tons of recipes flying all over the place. I rip them out of magazines, scribble them down on napkins, and print them off the internet. So I decided that I need to put the in order and make myself a cute little recipe box for the new apartment.

First of all I went on Pinterest to find a recipe card that I like. I decided on this one:


You can find these recipe cards on my Pinterest or directly on the LoveDesign website, where you will also find a lot more fun and free printables.

I chose these cards, because I like that you can add where the recipe originated. I have a lot of recipes from my mum, grandma, and great-grandma, so I love that I can put their names down. To make them even more special I decided to print them on colored paper. Next is a box to put the recipes in. I think I am going to use a shoe box and print the backside of the recipe cards to cover the sides of the box. That'll give it a unique look.

Where do you keep your recipes?


2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! what a nice idea to make a recipe box :) it would be so nice to store them all in one place!

    x

    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I felt like I wanted to keep all in one place in my new kitchen :)

      Delete