Beautiful Los Angeles

This past week was full of adventures. Russell and I took a trip to Los Angeles - I know that's a wide description, but we went all over the place. We started out with lunch at Bay City Deli in Santa Monica. A cute italian Deli, with huge lines at lunch time. They have a wide variety of Itlaian Meats and Cheeses, and they offer sandwiches, salads, and much more for lunch. I enjoyed a turkey sandwich, and Russell went for the meatball sandwich.




After that we headed to Montana Avenue. We strolled up and down the street, looked at all the clothes, accessories, and other goods the stores offer, did some window shopping, and enjoyed our Pinkberry.

I love old style movie theaters like this one and I fell in love with this Sailor Pitcher. So adorable.



Taking a quick trip through the not so little UCLA village we headed towards the Hotel Angeleno in Brentwood, where we picked up Russell's dad from a meeting. We had a few drinks at their bar on the top floor and enjoyed the beautiful view before heading to Downtown LA.




Hands down, Los Angeles is a beautiful city. (Even with all the construction that is going on...)

























Ever since moving to California and being with Russell I have turned into a vivid Los Angeles Kings fan. Weirdly enough because I usually do not enjoy team sports. But hockey really thrills me. The atmosphere in the Staples Center before and during the game is just so breath taking. I still have a lot to learn about hockey, but Russell serves me as walking hockey dictionary and makes following the games SO much easier for me.

What do you love most about Los Angeles, or your hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment