Laura Loves: Last Minute Tips for a Fun Easter Brunch

This year seems to fly by. It is already friday and there are only two more days before it is Easter Sunday. I always try to have something fun prepared for the holidays. This year I am falling behind, because everything around me keeps me busy. Instead of my own tutorials I therefore collected ideas and tutorials from blogs I follow. All the ideas are easy to do and most of them require only a few materials, ingredients or tools. This way you will be able to pull together a beautiful Easter Brunch last minute. I will use some of these ideas myself.

The first two tutorials I have are 'Easy Washi Tape Easter Egg Holders' and an 'Origami Bunny' from Jessica Jones at How about Orange. What I love most about Jessica's tutorials is that they are easy and so colorful!


For the Washi Tape Easter Egg Holders, she provides a template that you can download here. I downloaded it and I will make some tonight, so hopefully I will be able to upload my own pictures before Sunday, to let you know how mine turned out :)

The Origami Bunny Jessica made is originally made by Stephen O'Hanlan and you can watch the tutorial video here


To stay with the Origami - Japanese Easter theme, you can add Amy's Origami Bunny gift tags, she posted for last years Easter freebie on her blog eat drink chic.


And last but not least a Eggshell Fortune Cookie I found on Pinterest. I will definitely try this tonight. I just love the idea and it seems simple. We will see if it really is. I am thinking about making a spanish tortilla, so I don't just throw the eggs away.

The following picture has a step-by-step tutorial on how to make your own Eggshell Fortune Cookies:


Happy Easter!

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely ideas! Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jessica takes beautiful pictures. Make sure and check out her blog!

      Delete
  3. Danke! Ich mag deine Stempelidee! Funktioniert das auch auf Leinen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that origami bunny is so cute.
    and love the egg

    ReplyDelete