LIFE LATELY 12





Whenever the weather allows it, we go outside and enjoy the sun. Last week we were lucky, there was not only the weekly market with all the fresh fruit and flowers but also on Oldtimer Car Show that Russ enjoyed very much.

Both pictures taken from the official website

For my sisters Birthday we went to see the Musical 'Tarzan'. It was absolutely beautiful. I love going to shows and this one was very different from every show I've seen so far. 

My favorite read this past week was:
Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler is a beautiful and heart-wrenching novel on an interracial couple in the segregated South.
I really enjoyed reading this novel, when I asked a friend of mine if she new any similar books she recommended the website What Should I Read Next. You put in the last book you read and it gives you a bunch of suggestions for your next read... 



While looking at sunglasses I feel in love with these two pairs by Marc Jacobs. 1 / 2

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Tarzan looks awesome! Gotta say I'm loving that left pair of sunnies!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete