WHAT'S IN MY...BACKPACK?

I'm telling you right up front: I never thought I'd like backpacks never mind writing a blog post about them BUT I bought this awesome Herschel backpack and I love it. It all started because I suddenly had really bad back problems from carrying a tote bag with too much stuff in it on the same shoulder all the time. So when I found this cutie I had to have it.



Did you see the inside? It has a car design. Yeah. That's how I roll. So now that you saw my backpack I'll show you WHAT'S INSIDE MY BACKPACK.


Here it is, the inside of my backpack. I usually have a bunch of books, magazines, or articles in my bag because I commute to work and school, so I use that time to catch up on my reading. I also take my Moleskine calendar everywhere. I know everyone has a calendar on their phone and it could easily subsitute a real calendar, but I've had a calendar since middle-school and I love keeping them. For me they function as calendar/diary/reminder/to-do list. Then of course I take my phone and some hand lotion...


My wallet was a present to myself when I started my first real job. I love it. Two years ago for Christmas my sister then gave me the matching Marc Jacobs key chain! 


Since I spend my days on the run, I try to take my drinks with me. This bottle is great because it is light, easy to clean and doesnt spill in my bag! Yay! It has an 'auto seal' function that prevents spillage and makes it perfect to take with me. Also: I can refill it very easily, so another plus!

Add some snacks/breakfast/lunch and you have the inside of my backpack all layed out in front of you. 

Anything special you keep in your backpack? Do you even have a backpack?


3 comments:

  1. This backpack is so cute! I love the fun pattern inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It is a Herschel and they sell them in their online shop. I bought it in a store in the town I live in though...

      Delete