Recipe - Broccoli-Chicken Baked Potato

This week was what I call a stressful but successful week. The only time I really spent quality time with myself was when I made dinner. One of the meals I made this week was a Broccoli-Chicken Baked Potato. I just love Baked Potatoes and could eat them every day. To make sure, that it doesn't get boring I try to 'spic' it up. This is my newest variation:

Ingredients for 4 baked potatoes:
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts
- broccoli
- sour cream
- butter
- salt and pepper

- scrub the potatoes and poke them with a fork.
- stick them in the microwave and hit the 'baked potato' button.
- cut up the chicken into small cubes.
- season with salt and pepper and start slowing cooking in a pan with a little olive oil.
- boil water, add salt and cook the broccoli.
- take the broccoli off the stove and let it cool down.
- once the chicken is cooked, take it off the stove and put the chicken and the broccoli in a bowl.
- add salt, pepper, 1 cup of sour cream and 2 tbsp. of butter and mix together.
- take out the baked potatoes and cut them in half.
- take a spoon and take out the potato flesh.
- mix it into the bowl with the other ingredients.
- once you mixed all the ingredients, take a spoon and start filling the baked potato skins.

And this is what the end result will look like. I hope you enjoy!



Edit: Today for Superbowl, I used smaller potatoes and instead of chicken I mixed bacon into the potato-sour cream mixture. It was delicious! I can only recommend this recipe for parties as long as you use smaller potatoes.

2 comments: