LIFE LATELY 10

This week was filled with trips. First I went on an excursion with my job to the 'Zeche Zollverein' an old coal mine and UNESCO world heritage today.


I'll share more about this trip soon.

The second trip Russ and I took to Paris. It was wonderful and I'll also blog a little bit more on it next week.



Here are some of my favorite reads this week:

First there are '38 Yahoo Questions That Will Destroy Your Faith in Humanity'. Some of them cracked me up and others just kind of scared me. Well you should definitely check them out.

As a language major I love checking out other languages so these illustrations of words that cannot be translated into English. Found some German ones, check them out.


And of course so DIY's that I want to try soon:
* I love this Epoxy Resin Coffee Table and Happy Hour Marquee on A Beautiful Mess. The table looks like SO much fun to make and the Marquee just looks so cool.
* I wanna sew a bunch of these square shirts. They look easy enough to make...
* This little floor pillow looks so nice and you can download a free pattern. 




No comments:

Post a Comment