LIFE LATELY 09

This week is basically all about Russell's Birthday. We are having his favorite dinners, going out with friends, and enjoying life. We went back to cake day and munched on so much more cake and then I couldn't resist and gave him one of his presents early. It is the 'Epic Meal Time' cookbook. I am THE worst about presents, once I have something it is just too hard to keep it to myself. So I buy multiple things and try to keep the most important one for the actual birthday. A bit more about that in the next post...


Then this happened. I ordered Falling man by Don deLillo on Amazon. I was so excited to read the book, I opened it and there is a Star Trek novel inside. What? Yeah. That really happend. Amazon reimbursed me, but I still missed out on the novel.



Also: I have been getting back into New Girl. I love that show. It is just quirky and fun and I love Schmitt. Yay Schmitt! I'm in Season 2, anybody else watching it?

Then there is Buzzfeed. If I had nothing to do in my life this would still keep my occupied, right now it is just keeping me from doing things I really need to do. My little OCD brain is literally going crazy right now.

Did I ever mention that I love pugs? love.love.love.

Yesterday I stumbled up on this DIY. I am in love! I have these wood slates laying around from a project I never even started, so I am using at least one of them for this. 

Have a wonderful Sunday and a good start into the new week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment