LIFE LATELY 08



I started liking Sushi. WEIRD. I always thought I wouldn't like it but I actually do. Russ ordered this platter full of goodies after coming off a cold and it just looked so appealing. So I tried the salmon and the cucumber and I liked it. That's it. I like Sushi now. This explains the pictures.


It was my best friends birthday. Russ made American Style Burgers, we had rosemary potatoes and a brownie cake. It was fun spending time together. The next day I worked at the EURAXESS event at my university and they brought a Photo Booth. YAY!


I also wanna share some of my favorite reads this week:

20 Weird Things About America That Americans Don't Realize.
I absolutely can relate to this. While I still don't understand the whole taxing thing I love free refills. I could add on to this list, but you get the point.

I also got around to reading one of the books that has been on my reading list since last year. I even mentioned it in this post. 'Me talk pretty one Day' by David Sedaris is just a blast! I had to chuckle quiet a bit and every story is so interesting to read.

Not really a read but still very enjoyable. The Fine Brothers put on a show on youtube, where they let children react to things. This time it was a walkman. Realizing that there is people that do not know what a walkman is or how to use it is just crazy to me.

I saw this DIY for vacation memory boxes on a Pair and a Spare and I wanna do this. It still have stuff my Russ and my trips to Amsterdam and Barcelona. What do you think? Have you done anything like this?

Last but not least, I found these recipes for P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps, Tomato-Mozarella Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Pesto Stuffed Chicken, and 13 Nutella Recipes - OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment