A VERY DIFFERENT BIRTHDAY PARTY

I am so sorry about my long absence. As some of you already know, I am moving to Germany in less than two weeks. It's crazy busy right now as we are trying to do everything we still want to do, see places, try new restaurants, and shop for everything we might not be able to get in Germany. It is weird how saying goodbye can be so fun and heart-breaking at the same time. One of the big events here this past month was Max' 3rd birthday. Max is the family's chocolate lab. He is the cutest thing ever, and believe it or not, he is polite! At least most of the time. There is times where I get very confused with him, one example is when i get up from the couch and he jumps into my spot, to smile at me when I come back. Ha! What a dog. And since Russell's mum loves to throw parties, she threw a Spongebob-themed dog party in the park.

Take a look:








Have you ever thrown your dog a birthday party?

2 comments:

  1. Aww this was such a cute idea. I've never done it but would consider it if I had a dog/cat that I'd had for a while. Also, it gives you opportunities to plan something very original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun. Just such a different birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete