DIY - Valentine's Day II

Here is the second part to my DIY -Valentine's Day. The Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets.
I had a blast making the Hot Chocolate Spoons. Here is a picture:


I actually decided to make two different kinds: milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I think they turned out delicious. If you want the recipe and instructions on how to make them, go back to my DIY- Valentine's Day I post. Next thing on my list:


Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets

What you will need:
Your lottery ticket on cardstock
Pen
Paint brush
Metallic acrylic paint
dish soap
contact paper OR clear packing tape

How to make it:
1. If you'd like to write a personal message, write it on your cardstock lottery ticket.
2. After you are done with that you put the contact paper/ clear packing tape onto the cardstock.
3. Mix the acrylic paint and the dish soap ( 2 parts paint, 1 part soap)
4. Paint over the plastic part on your cardstock and let it dry. (You might have to do 2 or 3 coats, depending on what kind of pen you used)
5. Scratch!

Here is an example from 'The Dating Divas' Blog, pictures and tutorial. Extremely cute. I am SO excited to try these, and I will make sure to take some pictures and post them here.

2 comments: